Monday 1 March 2010

New design for my Mug!! what do you think?

I've been busy trying to design my image for a mug! I love the picture above so I'm hoping that this will work and the colours will come up well. Fingers crossed! I haven't mentioned but I have been asked to illustrate a childrens book, which will be so exciting got a few frames done now so I cant wait to show the author! The other good news is I've been asked to join 'not mass produced' so fingers crossed I'm hoping its going to be successful for me. All this happened within a few days last week! good times. www.notmassproduced.com
Yesterday me, phil and friends Emma and Nick headed for Castleford to xscape. http://www.xscape.co.uk/snow/castleford/ We had two lessons for snowboarding, so to day as you can imagine my legs are killing. I think I am inproving and we all enjoyed ourselves, then we headed for a well deserved hour or two in Ikea! I bought some shelf brackets for my workshop so I'm looking forward to getting those up, make the place look a bit more like home.

1 comment:

  1. I love that design, Sarah! I think that would work so well on a mug! Are you planning just to have the design on the outside, or on the inside too? I can just picture one of your wee birds poking his head up from the inside!

    And that's great news about the book - things are really moving for you! Keep me posted on how you get on with NotMassProduced.com - looks like a great site with a good ethos behind it.

    Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete